Forest Contract has an experienced Design Team who can help create your bar, restaurant, hotel or any public space. Our team are passionate about delivering you a space that both you and your customers will be proud to shout about. Our contract design service is uniquely tailored to suit each client’s venue and budget.
Our professional Interior Designers are based in Salford above the busy factory shop floor. The entire process is controlled from here ensuring the highest quality, as it is important to us that every project is delivered on time and to the very best of standards.
We can offer any number of the following services, depending on your requirements..
– We will meet with you initially to understand your site, budget and project aims; as well as better understand your organisation’s brand personality.
– We can then carry out a measured site survey – or we are happy for you to provide your own should you already have one.
– After understanding your brand we can produce a document showing the mood and direction of your brand space, and present appropriate design routes for your feedback. This will be a series of images and examples of best practise.
– We will produce material boards; with suitable finishes to help you better understand the scheme proposals, including a 2D floor plan showing furniture layout & finishes.
– At this stage we would hold a design workshop to discuss the proposed scheme and gather round-the-table feedback. We believe that our clients should constantly be a part of the design process, however if you’re short on time then we are more than happy to do this by email!
– Based on the size of your project we can produce approx. 2-3 3D visuals of your site (or more if you’d prefer!), to help give you a better understanding of how the finished scheme will look.
– We will produce a detailed quote showing your chosen furniture; lighting; wall, floor and ceiling finishes; bespoke joinery; sanitaryware; ironmongery; and accessories.
– All of the Forest Contract furniture and fixed seating is made to order in our factories in the North West of England, meaning that all finishes are bespoke to your design scheme.
– A member of our team will liaise with you chosen contractors to ensure that the design scheme is seen through to completion as intended; and we will be on site during the final days to help with installation, snagging and hand-over.